- Research Scientist III
- M.S. (Geology), University of Massachusetts-Amherst
- B.A. (Chinese Studies), Wellesley College
- GIS Analyst Certificate, UNM Continuing Education
- SAS Certified Base Programmer
- Microsoft Certified Application Specialist in Access
In her capacity as a research scientist III at UNM’s IGPS Traffic Research Unit, Jessica is often asked to explain New Mexico crash statistics to non-statisticians. She has presented New Mexico crash statistics to government agencies and other organizations throughout New Mexico. She also oversees production of the New Mexico Traffic Crash Annual Report and New Mexico DWI Report. Jessica frequently provides New Mexico crash and DWI arrest statistics to the New Mexico Department of Transportation Traffic Records Division. Her specialties are data analysis, database problem identification, and statistical trend analysis. She has worked at UNM as a crash data specialist since 2009.